Saturday, June 16, 2012

Diffusion & Nascency

Today I am a missing archipelago.
Until yesterday
I could read my own lithospheric map
as aurora vitals,
as ejecta-free decipherment.
But today
I am a missing archipelago,
a chimeric & catabolic entity.

I consider myself a great stratocumulus lake by nature
& a carrier pigeon born to a war criminal by chance.
I feel the weight of my true name
being forgotten
& I am being absorbed
into a Disneyland cryovolcanism.

I admit
I am from a post-riot inclemency
& have domesticated my pain
as commonplace abreaction,
as deciduous fiber skin.
I have also gone blind
by resisting razorlight emissions 
from ghost farming & agnosaic irrigation.

But I exist
or aspire to exist
as shaman invisible as breath,
as source of coevolution,
as built-in permaculture.

I am accused
of being ill-plumaged & ill-omened
because I oppose substitute roots
& utopia without 's'.

I have to.
I belong to a new race of biocenoses.
& I see myself as oblique medium,
as infinite macrofauna,
as ubiquitous psychic data.

I never identify myself with
either anagram enclosure
or gender euthanasia.
I am a chakra on Kali's body
& a hair-snake on Medusa's head.

I exist through
numerical & power-mad vortices
before I disappear in myself
as a fading clast.

Maung Day


No comments:

Post a Comment